Ceramic Coating Service in Pittsburgh
by Chuck’s Mobile Car Detailing
The Best of The Best in 5 or 3 Year Paint Protection Packages At Your Home or Office
What Is Ceramic Coating or Ceramic Paint Coating?
- To put it simply, if wax protect for 3 months and sealants protect your cars paint for 6 to 9 months, Ceramic Coating will easily last at least 5 + years. We also offer Ceramic Wax which lasts 3 + years.
- Although it is more difficult to apply and takes much prep and detailing work before it can be applied, the benefits are the best of the best in protecting your vehicles.
- Our ceramic coating service in Pittsburgh uses the highest quality ceramic coating available to offer you the top notch semi permanent paint protection available.
- Ceramic coating in more technical terms is Si02 silica that provides a more permanent, much longer lasting layer on the clear coat compared to waxes and sealants. It’s the big leagues of keeping a prized possession in it’s best shape possible by using bonding to the surface at the nanomolecular level and are hydrophobic so it doesn’t let water sit on your vehicle.
- Ceramic coating takes extensive prep work to be able to apply correctly and can only be removed with machine buffing once installed on the clear coat. It can’t be done in sunlight or anywhere but a garage which requires you to have a home garage to use our ceramic coating service in Pittsburgh. Or we can pick it up for you and have it completed in our garage.
What Is The Cost of Chuck’s Mobile Car Detailing Ceramic Coating Service in Pittsburgh & What is All Done To My Vehicle?
- Due to the cost of materials of ceramics and the extensive amount of prep work and time, the cost will be $1,500 and up per vehicle depending on size for all of the exterior. This includes the full vehicle paint, trim, windows, and wheels to be protected for 5 + years. It requires the paint to fully be machine buff corrected first to remove as much swirls, scratches, and defects as possible before ceramic coating can be installed.
- Ceramic Wax is also available which doesn’t require to be paint corrected first and is great for new cars or if you are happy with your paint as is to be protected for 3 + years.
- By not needing paint corrected with ceramic wax, the cost will start at $750 and up by size and be about half the cost of our ceramic coating service. This also includes scratch removal and paint correcting spots that may need it but not the entire vehicle like it is needed with ceramic coating.
- To receive a quote, just visit our website at MobileCarDetailPittsburgh.com and at the top of the page in big writing, you can put in your make and model to receive your quote.
- If you’d like a level below 5 or 3 years plus protection, our mobile detailing service uses premium sealants and waxes that last up to a year and starts at $250 if you want less of a cost but still great quality to your cars.
Why Ceramic Coating Requires More Prep Work and Harder to Install Than Waxing and Paint Sealants
- By using our ceramic coating service in Pittsburgh, you don’t take any chances ruining your paint.
- For it to be applied correctly, your car must first receive paint correction buffing to get as many imperfections as possible our of your paint. And it must be clay barred, stripped of all wax and anything else to be as perfect as possible before ceramic coating can be applied.
- Once it is ready to be applied, it must be done meticulously correct or else any error will need to be machine buffed off to remove.
- Ceramic coating cures when it hits air so there is a small window of time and application to be installed correctly.
- Thus the cost difference but the results are amazing and the best way to protect your prized possessions.
- If you spend your hard earned money on a new car you care about, we highly recommend using our 5 + year ceramic coating service in Pittsburgh to keep it new before it gets a chance to get scratches, swirls, and paint defects. Or 3 + year Ceramic Wax if you would like less of a cost.
How Long Does Ceramic Coating Take To Cure Before I Can Drive My Car? How Do I Make an Appt To Have It Done? Do You Go Outside of Pittsburgh To Complete the Service?
- It will take 24 to 48 hours to be safe to fully cure before your car can get wet or be exposed to dirt. Once it does, it will be protected 2 plus years and much, much easier to keep clean and prevent swirls and scratches.
- We can offer customers outside of Pittsburgh the service at your home garage or pick up case by case basis, just let us know your situation and we can work it out if possible.
- To use our ceramic coating service for your vehicles, text Detail to 412 726 6092 or visit MobileCarDetailPittsburgh.com and send a quote over and we will get back to you via email asap.
Do You Have A Less Costly Version of Ceramic Coating?
- We do yes like mentioned a bit above, ceramic wax, a silica or ceramic coating infused wax that will be 33% ceramic or glass coating for high quality protection but doesn’t require paint correction machine buffing to be completed first.
- We can do it this version right at your home or office and doesn’t require in an indoor garage like our ceramic coating service.
- To get a quote for your vehicle to be Ceramic Waxed, just choose it in the option menu or text “Detail” to 412 726 6092.
- Pricing varies from make, model, and size.
- Receiving ceramic coating or ceramic wax will be a great way to get much more value back for your car when you go to sell it later, which at least will pay for itself doing it now.